After a formal meeting last week the day just before our first seminar in Paris (October 5), we obtained a partnership with the Unesco through the MOST Programme.
A blog fueled by an international discussion about the conditions of a non-hegemonic world sociology
- Billets (7)
- Rearranging the rules in the military expérience
- Global Art Market in the Aftermath of Covid-19
- Beyond Borders - Borders, Democracy and Security
- LGBTQIA+ sexualities: subjectivities, movements, languages
- Sustainable Work
- Narrating violence: Making race, making difference
- War: A Catalyst for the Transformation of Families?
- Exciting news! Event, Narration and Impact from Past to Present
- Le crime de sorcellerie en débat